CADAS Pilot Portal is an internet-based quick and easy pre-flight self-briefing service, which allows users to send flight plan proposals via system directly to Tallinn ARO. CADAS Pilot Portal is free for all users and is available on the website https://isb.eans.ee.
Not yet registered?
Forgot your password?
CADAS Pilot Portal allows users to:
- submit flight plan proposals and changes;
- prepare a bulletin based on the valid NOTAMs;
- read OPMET data;
- receive essential information relating to the airspace basic data (such as airways, aerodromes, runways, waypoints, navigation aids, restricted areas).
- before using the application take a look at the CADAS Pilot Portal Operator’s Guide;
- password change is mandatory after first login;
- if you have any questions or problems, please contact Tallinn ARO by phone +372 625 8293 or by an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.